Saturday, October 2, 2010

A New Business Card


I am watching the horse Zenyatta win her ninteenth race and I'm not a horse racing fan. I just got lucky watching TV to see a star horse who has never lost a race.
I'm thinking about my new business card. It is my author/speaker card, imprinted with the cover art of my new book, "Between Sisters." For the first time in Canada I have appended Dr. before my name from my medical degree received in Ghana in 1988. I do not have a PhD in literature. My husband says it looks good on a card. In the book "Between Sisters", Gloria becomes a nanny to Dr. Christine Ossei's son, Sam. That's when all the adventures begin. Imagine, everytime I give out a card, I'll be telling someone about Between Sisters.

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday, Zenyatta gave up the lead for the very first time in an official race to a horse called Blaine. The date was Saturday November 6, 2010, and it was Zenyatta's twnetieth race. It was a close call, literally a photo finish. Well done Zenyatta. Well done Blaine. Such is life even at the top.

    ReplyDelete