Thursday, October 7, 2010

Kitchener Record Review of Between Sisters


I was sitting at my favorite coffee place having breakfast with DA when Maureen came in for tea. What did she have in hand but a cutting from the Kitchener Record of a review of Between Sisters. It was the sort of review that makes one glow all day and I slipped the cutting between the pages of my copy of the book. Later on, my husband Fule found the URL of the article and posted it on Facebook. Not only is the review beautifully written, it is very complimentary and the article has a picture of the book cover. I try not to get blown over by good reviews so that I can resist the temptation to keel over from not so great ones. But this one was a delight; like dessert after a great meal. Here is the link to Catherine Thompson's review:

http://news.therecord.com/article/785791

2 comments:

  1. I just read your review, Adwoa. Very nice. Your book sounds interesting. I'll have to remember to add it to my next book purchase.

    My stories are also set in Ghana, although I'm plotting a series that doesn't.



    Empi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Empi, great to meet another writer who sets their stories in Ghana. Thanks for leaving a note on my blog. Do you blog as well? We could exchange links if you do.

    ReplyDelete